Controlling your incoming calls is vital to the seamless operation of your business. An efficient incoming communications plan will enhance your customers’ experience and increase effectiveness within your business. Check out some of the great hosted VoIP phone services and features available to help control your incoming calls.
- Anonymous Call Rejection - Prevent a caller from reaching you when the caller has explicitly restricted his/her number.
- Call Forwarding Always - Automatically forward all your incoming calls to a different phone number.
- Call Forwarding Busy - Automatically forward your calls to a different phone number when your phone is busy.
- Call Forwarding No Answer - Automatically forward your calls to a different phone number when you do not answer your phone after a certain number of rings.
- Call Forwarding Selective - Automatically forward your incoming calls to a different phone number when pre-defined criteria, such as the phone number, time of day, or day of week, are met.
- Call Notify - Send an email with the caller’s name and number to a specified email address when pre-defined criteria, such as the phone number, time of day, or day of week, are met.
- CommPilot Express - Manage incoming calls based on four pre-configured profiles.
- Do Not Disturb - Send callers to your voice messaging service (if configured) when you can’t accept calls, otherwise the caller hears a busy tone.
- Priority Alert - Ring your phone with a distinctive ring when pre-defined criteria, such as the phone number, time of day, or day of week, are met.
- Selective Call Acceptance - Accept calls when pre-defined criteria, such as the phone number, time of day, or day of week, are met.
- Selective Call Rejection - Reject calls when pre-defined criteria, such as the phone number, time of day, or day of week, are met.
- Simultaneous Ring Personal - Ring multiple phones simultaneously when calls are received.
- Sequential Ring - Ring multiple phones sequentially when calls are received.
The right outgoing call VoIP features allow your business to dictate how calls are placed and how communication flows from inside your business. The following features are available to enhance your outgoing calls and meet your business’s goals.
- Automatic Callback - Allows you to monitor a busy party in your group and automatically establishes a call when the busy party is available.
- Line ID Blocking - Prevent your phone number from being displayed when calling other numbers.
- Personal Phone List - Allows you to store frequently called numbers to be dialed from your CommPilot Call Manager. You can also import multiple numbers for this list quickly by loading them from a CSV file.
- Speed Dial 8 - Dial a pre-defined number by dialing only one digit.
- Speed Dial 100 - Dial a pre-defined number by dialing a Speed Dial 100 prefix and two digits.
Call Control gives your business the ability to add one or multiple features to enhance your incoming or outgoing call experience. The managedIP hosted features offers you the following call control options.
- Call Transfer - Transfer a call to another phone.
- Call Waiting - Answer a call while already on another call.
- Music On Hold - Play audio (music) or video when the remote party is held or parked.
- Push To Talk - Make and selectively receive calls that are automatically answered. You control which callers can reach you this way.
- Remote Office - Make and receive calls from another phone; home office, cell, hotel, as if it was your office phone.
- Shared Call Appearance - Call Transfer allows you to transfer a call to another phone using your phone or the CommPilot Call Manager.
- Calling Plans - View or modify calling plan settings.
Multiple messaging options give your business the ability to look like a large operation even if you’re a small shop. It provides large operations with the flexibility to manage the call flow experience.
- Aliases - Directly access your voice messages from other pre-defined numbers.
- Distribution Lists - Create multiple distribution lists to use with voice messaging.
- Custom Greeting - Upload personal WAV files as greetings to use when people reach your voice messaging box.
- Voice Management - View or modify how your messages are handled.
- Voice Portal - Change your voice portal options.
Client applications provide your business with enhancements that will complete your managedIP hosted experience. Whether you have a small call center or a busy receptionist, managedIP hosted has the application you need.
- CommPilot Call Manager - Provide a web-based client to customize your services that provides a visual, graphical user interface to initiate, manipulate, and release calls.
- Outlook Integration - Access your Outlook contact information from your CommPilot Call Manager.